Monday, September 06, 2004

Labor Day

Nothing from the courts today, so it's a fine day to start. Because there is considerable discussion elsewhere of the published decisions of the Indiana appellate courts, I want to especially invite peope to email scanned unpublished decisions of the Court of Appeals or scanned orders from the trial courts. I prefer PDF format, but I can handle TIF and others. I think I have a place where I can post the scanned documents so everyone can see them on the theory that sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Right now, I am personally interested in anything Blakely having to do with Indiana. Although the Supreme Court in one case and the Court of Appeals in a number of cases have ducked Blakely, by all accounts the Court of Appeals, at least, has permitted a great number of supplemental briefs on issues arising out of Blakely. Presumably, the decisions in those cases should be forthcoming.

Once I figure out how this blog works, my email address should appear permanently in the sidebar. For now, I'll put it here: Mka.Law@sbcglobal.net.

No comments: